POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Is this a bug? : Re: Is this a bug? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug?
From: Ken
Date: 3 Sep 1999 16:26:10
Message: <37D02E8A.E3C566B8@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On 3 Sep 1999 12:05:59 -0400, Nieminen Juha wrote:
> >  Someone discovered this bug in povray.newusers. I'm confirming that it
> >really is a bug before posting a bug report.

  Something else I just noticed that is odd from the original posters code.

He has a pigment identified as - pigment { color <1,1,1> }

  I never realized you could validate a color like this without the use of
the RGB(FT) identifiers.

 pigment { color <1,1,1> } // is valid
 pigment {   rgb <1,1,1> } // also valid
 pigment {       <1,1,1> } // invalid and understandably so

The more I use this program the more loop holes I seem to find...

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: